Follow by Email

FOLLOW US

Please follow us on Instagram

Twitter and like us on Facebook

# today is for Jo

What do you do when your friend is so ill she can't find
 anything to look forward to?
 I have a friend, Jo, who has cancer and she is in the middle of chemo. 
She is a mum with two gorgeous daughters - six and two - 
and life is pretty tough.
 I was struggling to think what might cheer her.  
I know this is only a little thing, but I have recently discovered Instagram
 and love receiving a constant stream of positive and gorgeous images each day. 
  So I set up Instagram for Jo and today every post PLOOMS did was for her.
@ploomspens. 
 We invited others to join in
  #todayisforjo
 And lots of people did.
 I know it made Jo smile 
 And that has got to be a good thing.
So thank you to everyone who took part.

No comments:

Post a Comment