Follow by Email

FOLLOW US

Please follow us on Instagram

Twitter and like us on Facebook

This Purple PLOOMS fountain pen loves its Mum!

Purple PLOOM fountain pen
Purple PLOOMS fountain pen
 With Mother's Day approaching it is time to send a card, a letter 
- or a purple fountain pen!
(And don't you love these new stamps issued by the Post Office?!)
Pink PLOOMS fountain pen
Pink PLOOMS fountain pen
My Mum's favourite colour PLOOM was Libby Page Pink.
(named after her granddaughter - who once spent all week dressed
 head to toe in pink, and is author of the book, Love Pink).
This was the colour PLOOM my Dad bought for her when we started our business. 
Orange PLOOMS fountain pen
Orange PLOOMS fountain pen
Sadly my Mum died the Christmas before last but I remember her through the many letters she wrote to me. 
But, as anyone who has lost their mum will know, 
Mother's Day will be very hard without her.
Green PLOOMS fountain pen
Green PLOOMS fountain pen
 The pain is eased by having two daughters who make a fuss of me on Mother's Day. 
(These are girls who really understand how much I love cards and letters!)
Red PLOOMS fountain pen
Red PLOOMS fountain pen (and friend!)
So, I would strongly recommending writing to your Mum, what ever the occasion.
Or even if there is no occasion at all!
Green PLOOMS fountain pen
Green PLOOMS fountain pen

No comments:

Post a Comment